Welcome to Concord School District's Transportation Department
School Bus Rider Rules
Please take note of our school bus rider rules, which are designed to promote a safe and comfortable ride for all.
- Cooperate with the driver at all times
- Be courteous and respect others
- Sit appropriately and stay in your seat
- Do not throw anything inside the bus
- Do not extend or throw anything out the windows
- Pushing, shoving and fighting will not be tolerated
- Keep aisles and exits clear
- Carry-on items must be able to be held on your lap
- Animals, hazardous materials and nuisance items are not allowed
- Refrain from yelling or using profane language
- Do not tamper with, or damage, bus equipment
- Eating and drinking are not permitted on the bus
- Board and depart the bus at assigned stops only
- The driver is authorized to assign seats
- Interfering with the safe operation of the bus is prohibited
Now Hiring School Bus Drivers and Monitors!
School Bus Drivers
Transport Concord School District Students in a safe, cost effective and efficient manner. Professional driving experience or work with children preferred but will train the right person.
$16.19 – 17.96/hour to start (includes training), 25-35 hours/week, benefits for eligible employees and BONUS for those with previous experience.
School Bus Monitors
Assist school bus drivers to transport Concord School District Special Needs students in a safe, cost effective and efficient manner. Knowledge and ability to work effectively with children while supervising them on a school bus. Ability to work harmoniously with all other district staff, parents, students, etc. Will train the right person.
$13.31 – 14.33/hour, 20-30 hours/week, benefits for eligible employees. Great opportunity for stay-at-home parents, homeschool parents, retirees, or others that need a highly flexible work schedule.
For more information contact: Transportation Director Concord School District 311 North State Street Concord, NH 03301 Phone: 603-225-0849 Email: email@example.com